- Left click on the balloon you want coloured and proceed
to colour chart and left click on colour you wish
- Balloon will change colour, the name of colour will appear
if cursor is left over the balloon (or check the colour
box below the balloon)
- Repeat above process for other balloons
- Balloons colour can be changed multiple times
- It is not recommended to mix tones. Tones are pearl tones, standard & fashion tones, neon tones and jewel tones.
This is because the balloons in each tone have certain properties:
Pearls have a solid gloss finish.
Standards & fashions have a solid matt finish.
Neons are a basic colour and only look their best under a black light.
Jewels have a transparent finish.
- Foil balloons are avaliable in hearts, stars and round shapes. They do match colours
is the latex range. However inflated they have a flying time of 7-14 days and can be